We all have moments when we feel creatively blocked. Maybe you can’t think of a good idea for a blog post, or you feel like you’ve run out of ideas for your painting project. If this happens to you often, it might be time to add some new gadgets to your creativity toolkit. Here are eight gadgets that can help jump-start your creative process.
1) Wacom Intuos Pro: This is a professional-grade drawing tablet that can be used for everything from digital painting to photo editing. If you’re someone who likes to work with their hands, this could be a great tool for you.
2) Apple Pencil: The Apple Pencil is a great tool for sketching and taking notes on your iPad. It’s very precise and has low latency, so you can get your ideas down quickly.
3) Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe Creative Cloud is a suite of tools for creative professionals. It includes apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. If you’re serious about pursuing a creative career, this is a must-have.
4) DJI Mavic Pro: The DJI Mavic Pro is a portable drone that you can use to take aerial photos and videos. It’s great for getting a different perspective on your project.
5) 3D Printer: A 3D printer can be used for prototyping, product design, and even art. If you’re looking to add another dimension to your creative work, this is a great tool to have.
6) Google Cardboard: Google Cardboard is a low-cost virtual reality viewer that you can use with your smartphone. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in a project and get some new ideas.
7) Amazon Echo: The Amazon Echo is a voice-activated assistant that can help you with everything from research to task management. If you’re looking for a creative boost, this gadget can be a big help.
8) Philips Hue Lights: Philips Hue lights are LED bulbs that you can control with your smartphone. You can use them to create different lighting effects in your workspace. This can be great for setting the mood and getting into the right frame of mind for creativity.